Lund Backdraft Tailgate Spoiler

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
This is the model for an F-150 stepside or Lightning. When ordering, make sure it fits an '02 Lightning and it will fit the ST's tailgate. You do have to remove the stock molding on the tailgate, but it looks great! Ran about $80.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Now that is kewl...Well worth the $ in my opinion. Lookes very good with the bed cover. Wonder how it looks without a cover?

Hmmmmmm

Is the moulding hard to remove?

I don't see how it would work with the OEM bed cover because it overlaps that moulding. ??

Look great though.

Jeff, do you have the actual part # you bought??

edit; is it lund# 54014 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how it looks. Only thing keeping me from ordering one is I think it might make carrying long items that protrude past the tailgate difficult.

54014 sounds right. I've carried plenty of long stuff. The only thing is, it's very easy to scuff. First week I had it the leg of a dresser we were moving put a nice 3" scuff in it. Since then it hasn't been a problem, and now since I have a trailer, any long stuff will be in the trailer, though I can still fit 2 lawnmowers in the bed without problem...

Another member has one with a factory cover, and it kinda doesn't fit, and IMO doesn't look right because the lip is so subtle the cover is about as tall.

I have the truxedo low-pro soft cover. I think it might still look good.

I noticed on the Lund site it said while supplies last...

Latest posts