LOOKING

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking to sell my 20" rims for $1000 not including shipping, I am in NJ. I might have them sold, but if you want them and the other offer falls through let me know

I'm looking to sell my black/chrome-ish (not sure the exact term) 20" after market wheels. Look in my library, they compliment the ST VERY nicely. I am trading the Trac in today or tomorrow, so these have to go. I am in Michigan....& I have no idea what the cost of shipping is. Email me if interested.

I forgot to add the tires on the wheels are Toyo Proxes, VERY durable & have about 2k total miles on them....tons of life left! I drove on them last summer, very little. I also have a few other cars, so they really didn't get too much use out of them....almost like new still.

Last edited by a moderator:
My zip is 49008 if that helps....I honestly don't have a clue how to find out a price for shipping.

I just did a little on UPS.com and it is near $125...but I used a guess for weight & city, so it could be a tiny bit more depending if they weight more then what I guessed....which is possible...but I can't imagine more then $150 for shipping. (shrug)

Last edited by a moderator: