Looking for Sport Trac w/Custom Lincoln Front End

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures or a link to the Sport Trac with the Lincoln front end grafted on to it?

I was wondering if it was ever finished.

The last place (and only place) was on Car Domain.

The guy put a Lincoln Aviator front grill, bumper, and headlights onto a 1st Generation Sport Trac.

Tom

+1 on Gary D. One of our member a few years back did it on his F-150 using a Navigator front I think. He moved from LV to Phalin's land. Can't:( remember his name, senior moment currently active:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That was Jerry. He got an F-150 and put a Navigator grill on it.

Mookie is wanting to know if that guy that was taking a Sport Trac and putting a Lincoln Avaitor grill, bumper, and headlights on it has it completed.

Tom

I found it on Car Domain. The page has never been updated so progress, if any, has not been documented. I think it is a cool idea and have sent an email to the club the owner was/is president of hoping to get more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
That link sucks

Threat Report

Total threats found: 1

Small-whitebg-red Viruses (what's this?)

Threats found: 1

Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: W32.Kitro.C.Worm

Location: http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/869/3581/2171790001_small.jpg

That looks like a different link than the one I posted....

Was that picked up by your virus scanner or a pop-up?

Scanner, its one of the pictures that was on that link you posted. Didn't seem to cause any problems, these new scanners that lodge themselves into the browser are nice for this sort of stuff but slow things down a tad.

I should switch back to Linux!

Latest posts