looking for "off-road look" tire to put on a 20" rim without lifting truck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoodYear DuraTrac's, I have them on mine and know a couple guys running them on 20's and 22's.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
The first question is, do you want bigger than stock diameter? Or the same size diameter as stock? Jerry's truck is a great example of an oversize tyre. Not sure if there is too much out there for a an off-road tyre in a stock diameter. Unfortunately, I think you'll have to be like the rest of us and do some internet searching. There are many great tyres out there for example: Goodyear, Goodrich, Cooper, Dunlop, Bridgestone to name a few. Mostly its personal preference. Bob

Nitto Terragraplers. they come in 265/50 20 which is a pretty low profile size, with good tread and side knobs. Nitto's have a great selection of sizes in the terragraplers.

Nitto Terragraplers. they come in 265/50 20 which is a pretty low profile size, with good tread and side knobs. Nitto's have a great selection of sizes in the terragraplers.

Latest posts