Looking for an Orange Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, I'm completely new here. I am looking to find an Orange Sport trac, used. My problem is I want an ORANGE one and I will hold out till I find one that fits my criteria :) I want one with 'around' 50,000 miles (give or take a little), 4WD, Orange exterior color, and something hopefully less then $20,000. I am set on a sport trac, but finding an orange has proven to be quite difficult. Any help would be great! Completely willing to travel to get the vehicle :)

I have an 2004 orange ST with only 41,000 miles on it, but sorry it is not for sale. I love my Sport Trac. :welcome:

Orange Frost Metalic 2007 Limited, 4X4, 41K miles, $21,500 / www.cars.com

At a Dodge dealership.

Might offer them $20,000, they may take it.

EDIT: Link not working.

Search Cars.com for sport trac, then select color orange.

This one is in Phoenix, AZ. / Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Dealer number 888-386-9363 / Stock number per ad is CU4545B.

VIN: 1FMEU53877UA77424

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
As Kegger said you could paint it. If you found black, like the H-D series, if you're a gator, find a blue one, etc...

Check out cars.com...type in your zip code and vehicle of choice/w year and you'll find several. If you want an Orange Frost one the year is '07, if you want the Competition Orange it's an '04. I had an '01 Island Blue trac and traded it in a couple of years ago on an '07 Orange Frost....love that color.

Latest posts