Looking for a part number

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Long

Reaction score
Anyone know the part number for the stereo amp off of an 03 ST Adrenalin?

I had it at one time but misplaced it. It will take me an hour to get it taken out to get the part # off of the back of the damn thing.

Well, according to the parts book, it is the only two numbers listed.

Could it be wrong, sure, but it is right from the book and all that is listed.

Maybe someone with one in their Trac can chime in...

I believe there are 2 listed in the book (as you said), but I have been through this with several dealers, they can never find the right part number. These don't ring a bell.

Thanks though.

Actually, there are four different part numbers from Ford. However, none of them are serviced through the dealers. We have to send them to authorized repair centers to repair or exchange them, so there is no pricing available from Ford. Best bet is to have the dealer run what Ford calls HVBOM. It usually lists all the parts used to build the vehicle on most 2001 and up Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. From that, they can get the correct number for your vehicle and contact the radio repair facility or give you that information so you can deal directly with them.

I know...and that is the problem. The dealers always tell me to take the amp out and they will send it off. I don't want to do that...I just want to buy another amp. I am going to get the number to the service center and call them directly.

I have been screwing with this for over 2 years now...I am about to call Crutchfield and just get rid of the amp and head!

Latest posts