Looking for a Nextel phone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tig OBit

Reaction score
I lost my Nextel cell phone a month or so ago and after looking at the prices online I really would just like to find someone who is planning on upgrading their phone and wants to sell their old nextel phone off cheap. If you've got one, send me an email. Thanks

How bout an I860 for $75. Go to slickdeals.com, do the search, print out the ad, and take it into a Nextel store. They will honor the price of any competitor. Worked for me!

tig-o-bit

I had a pair of i205 phones with the GPS feature, and included extra batteries, desktop charger for the batteries, as well as car cords, and other accessories. Nobody wanted to buy them so I gave them to my daughter. She may still have them since I think they are changing to Cinular?

If you are interested I will ask her if she still has them and is not using them.

...Rich

I checked the slickdeals.com and it looks like all of those prices are when you start a new account. I already have an account, I just need a phone.

Latest posts