Look what I saw today!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Spann

Reaction score
I was at the AutoZone today and what did I see in the Ruby Tuesday parking lot next door? A Ford GT. Now I should say that this is one of my to few dream cars and I had never seen one for real. Naturally I got caugt drooling by the owner. It was a real GT and not a kit. Awesome, awesome car.

[Broken External Image]:

I saw two of them at a Mustang show in Indy in June. It was amazing seeing them run laps on the Lucas Oil Raceway 1/2-mile oval.:driving:

I went a few miles out of my way a while back just looking at and listening to one of these while riding on I85 in Atlanta. I actually went to the point of stalking and got off the same exit; had no idea where I was, but didn't feel it was appropriate to follow him into his neighborhood. I then had to turn on the GPS to get back on route to my destination. No shame. That is a beautiful car and the sound is inspiring.

My wife wasn't as excited.

I will own one some day. It's on my short list with a kit Cobra and a new(ish) Porsche (whenever that time that I can afford such things is, that's the definition of "new").