Long Island Mini Meet/Car Show Pics....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well we attended the car show this sunday and had a great time.

We had alot of fun and a big thanks to Victor and Gary D. for coming out and hanging with us.

Here are some pics for you, there are more in my library...

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Pics..

Hope someone took more... Would love to see them all..

Sorry I could not make it. Wis I could have been there...

Nice pics! Looks like a good show. So who's who in the group? I recognize Todd, Rachel, and Gary D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time at the show today. It was good to meet Victor and Cat. and see old friends again. We lucked out and had good weather also.

Gary D.

Ah, a general lee _with_ the Confederate flag. Glad to see that pc didn't get everything.

That one trac, the sptrac by plate, always looks orange on here, but looks really red in these pictures....

The banner was pretty cool, self endorsement in style.

From left to rt, Cat, Victor, George ,Rachel, Todd, Gary D., and Paul H.

Kevin, sometimes a camera will change the color a little, def. orange, LOL!

Looks like a good time....that makes me even more excited about L'ville:cool:

Nice looking bunch of Tracs there.

Oh...and omg...it's definitely Orange....actually, it's two-toned...orange and shiny.....lol

IT was a cool time, Thanks to Gary, Vic and Cat for taking time to come down....

I think we will get a tent/ travel BBQ and start a nice LI chapter of Mysporttrac.com to go to local shows...

Todd Z

I had a lot of fun, was definitely a pleasure meeting Gary and once again hanging with the LI crew :) The day turned out to be great. I have lots of pics I wil upload them when I get home from work today.

Ohhhhhhhhh.....THAT'S why :eek:

My ex-wife went to Smithtown East (back then they had East & West; I don't think they do anymore)

They do have East and West again.... It only lasted as 1 school for about 6 years..

Todd Z

Latest posts