Long Island Car Show April 20th (Maybe ST Mini-Meet or Get Together)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
A local church is having a car show/fundraiser. We are going to be representing mysporttrac.com by entering our trucks in the show and advertising for this site.

There will be prizes, games, food and all the other standard car show stuff.

It is an open show and all cars are allowed to participate. You are also welcome to just come and look around and enjoy the festivities.

If interested and you want to show your truck with us the church is charging a $12.00 donation/show fee.

The show will run from 9am-4pm and there is no official judging of vehicles.

They are promoting that the Batmobile, Dukes of Hazard car, Thrasher monster truck, 007 James Bond car (Aston Martin), Kyle Petty #45, old school Dale Earnhardt car, and PC Richard NHRA drag car will all be on display.

Please let us know if you are interested in attending. We can make this a mini-meet or just a fun day to hang out.

The show will be located at the Saint Patrick's Church in Smithtown, New York.

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Rachel and I will be there.....

Todd Z

Oh well Gary maybe next time.

Have fun in Florida.

When are you moving there permanetly?? Your always there or going down there, might as well move there.:D:D:D

Paul H

hey paul,

not yet, still here for a few more years :(

i would have taken the trac since you guys were going as a group mysprorttrac.com

maybe we can do bald hill on a tues night

maybe we can do bald hill on a Tues night

I might have to switch the spring air out of my tires to summer air that day.....

Todd Z

Latest posts