LOCKSMITH OFFER to ALL ST Owners!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen and Marty.................. got your mail today.

Everyone else who sent requests::::

I've been delayed on cutting the keys. My back has been giving me a fit. Found out today that my injury has actually gotten worse in the past 8 weeks. I went from 25% compression to 50%:eek:. But I PROMISE THIS WEEK they will be done!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Yet Tom. Probably today.

kefguy: RESENT 2 emails just now to your comcast acct. 09:35

Sam: Read a few lines up.

Everyone else who sent requests::::

I've been delayed on cutting the keys. My back has been giving me a fit. Found out today that my injury has actually gotten worse in the past 8 weeks. I went from 25% compression to 50%. But I PROMISE THIS WEEK they will be done!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be damned. I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't seen it. But who the hell is going to carry around a tennis ball with a hole in it???

Makes me glad my ST has a keyless entry system...

Has anyone tried it yourself? I have a hard time believing that.

I could understand it pushing the cylinders up, but I see no way it could turn the cylinder to unlock it.

Tom

LaRue,

I would like to get a job1 2001 key from you please. You and I have actually met before when I went by your home to get a sporttrac decal. I still come to sumter almost everyother weekend so I can met you sometime if that will be ok with you. Thanks for this offer also.

James

Latest posts