Locking pin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Martin 2

Reaction score
Does anyone by chance have a locking pin for the bed extender? For some reason mine broke. Tried epoxy but it just isn't working. I looked on ebay but none I found were close to what I have nor was the price reasonable at all.

I used a 3/8" bolt with a nut to hold it in place. Takes longer to install, but also takes a thief longer to steal. I don't use the extender very much, but I could see it being a pain if you were putting it on and taking it off often.

I thought the pins were like $50 each when you can find them.

The ones I found on ebay were for the f 150 and they wanted like 80 or 90 plus that for the shipping. I'm just gonna have to epoxy it right in. Hopefully it'll work.

Hugh I would but it's just not worth it for me. The people around here think these extenders are made of gold or something. The want anywhere from $150 and up!

I ended up just epoxying the old one in. Still works like it did before just won't ever be able to come out again lol.

Just to be clear the sleeve the pin slides in and out of is what broke. Should have taken pictures lol

Latest posts