LIVE ADRENALIN PICTURES FROM SEMA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Esken

Reaction score
Does anyone have LIVE pictures of the Sport Trac Adrenalin? Also i heard a rumor that at the Detroit Auto Show coming up, a SVT 3.5L Twin Turbo ST Adrenalin will debut. Is that true??

This thing is sweeeeeet...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Motor Trend has images in their SEMA library. They keep adding more images from the show so the link will eventually pull another vehicle, but scroll down and you'll see all 4 images.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on the main Ford display floor next to the Foose and Funk Master Flex vehicles right in the middle of the Ford floor. I just got home from SEMA and need to get some sleep, but I'll post my pics tonight...

Mark

Alright guys, here's the Adrenalin from the Ford display...

[Broken External Image]:

I spoke with a friend of mine from Ford (who actually was involved with the earlier Adrenalin concept) and he said the truck as we see it here at the SEMA show is production. No changes, nothing will be removed.

The spec cards being handed out had the following information:

EXTERIOR

-Black grille

-Headlamps with blackout treatment

-Unique extended front and rear fascias

-Mustang GT inspired fog lamps

-Color-keyed fender vents

-Color-keyed running boards

-Adrenalin tailgate badge

-Single exaust with chrome dual tip

-20-inch polished aluminum wheels with P255/50R20 All-Season

INTERIOR

-Dark Charcoal leather-trimmed sport bucket seats with perforated leather inserts

-Dark Charcoal instrument panel, door inserts, and console lid

-Stone headliner

-Floor mats with embroidered Adrenalin logo

POWERTRAIN

-Available in 4x2 or AWD

-Standard 4.0 SOHC V-6, 210 HP, 5-peed auto

-Optional 4.6 3V V-8, 292 HP, 6-speed auto

AVAILABLE COLORS

-Colorado Red (Adrenalin Only)

-Black

-White Suede

-Silver Birch

My Ford contact told me this truck was going to get a Ford Racing supercharger (for the show, not production) but they didn't have time to engineer the induction setup (F-150 and Mustang induction all point to the LF fender, the Sport Trac goes to the RF)

I did not find out production start or order info, but the Adrenalin is REAL...

Mark

Darrel, the SEMA show is a trade show, and as such is only open to the trade. You have to be in the automotive aftermarket (mail order, custom shop, speed shop, machine shop, etc.) or a member of print or web media related to the industry...

Sorry...

Mark

It's easy to get into SEMA even if your not trade. I always have extra people go under my company name. I just make them business cards and have them as an employee...LOL

The tough part is Las Vegas is really expensive around SEMA. All the hotels are booked during this time as it's the biggest convention in Las Vegas.

Our airline tickets we used frequent flyer miles so they were free.

The hotel we booked in Feb so it was 150.00 cheaper than some of the other places for the caliber of the resort we stayed at. If you go anywhere on the strip you take a taxi ride.

Then you have food, entertainment and gambling...LOL

However, as much money as the wife and I spent it's a tax write off for the business plus it really helps my business attending the show.

Latest posts