Line of fire vs. White lightning

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Teitell

Reaction score
I am curious, i have a line of fire and was thinking about installing it this week, i have had it for about a year. I wonder should i try and sell my line of fire and upgrade to the white lightning, is the reverse light worth the extra money...Is the white lightning that much better?

I also do have the reacon L.E.D. 3rd brake light

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the White Lightning bar. I think it depends on what you're looking for. It doesn't provide that much more light for you to see behind you, but it does provide just a bit more visibility to let those behind you know that you're backing up. Here's a picture of my setup, with white LED reverse bulbs:

[Broken External Image]:

Rear view with LED tail light bulbs

[Broken External Image]:

More pictures in my library

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of getting a set of either of those mentioned. A friend asked me how hard they were to steal and we have folks who love those kinds of accessories. So I am asking you guys how secure they are from theft.

Thanks.

I was thinking of getting a set of either of those mentioned. A friend asked me how hard they were to steal and we have folks who love those kinds of accessories. So I am asking you guys how secure they are from theft.

Thanks.

Put a few bolts in them like i did. I didn't do it for that reason, but it would make it alot harder to steal! :p

Latest posts