Lincoln cars and trucks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Lincoln does a cool dressed up version of the F-150. Navigators and Aviators are very common. They now make a Zephyr which looks to be the dressed up 500 (years ago the Zephyr was Mercury's version of the Fairmount)...Well what I'm getting at is this: Lincoln should do their version of the Sport Trac. I think they'd sell a bunch (but then we'd have to decide if they'd be allowed on this site :D)...Some aftermarket folks could at least make a Lincoln front clip. If a crapalanche can have a caddy grille...well you get the idea.:cool:

All of Lincoln's attempts at pickup-like vehicles have failed. The Blackwood lasted one year and the Mark LT doesn't look like it will survive either. I doubt they'll try a Sport Trac version.

The Mark LT isn't even anything special. It does not have anything the Lariat does not have. (other then a different grill and some reflector/lights on the tailgate)

Some guy was putting an Aviator front clip on the Sport Trac. I don't know if he ever finished or not.

My dad has an aviator and i just love how the thing drives!!! The v8 has nice power and demorilized a regular porsche cayenne a few weeks ago when i was home. The front and the whole car just looks classy.

Someone, not here at this site, put on a Lincoln front end on their trac. Showed many many pictures as he progressed with it.

Lots of work but it was coming along nice the last time I saw it..

Coastie, Its the guy on cardomain. He hasn't showed any other pictures and I believe ite been little over a year?

Lincolns suck. Dont think so? Buy a new one & then wait for the fun to begin when it's time to sell or trade it in:(

They make some nice looking cars but they (lincoln) are notorious for bad resale value.

Lincoln LS was rated as one of the worst buys mostly because of resale.

I've had a few Lincolns & they all proved the theory.

Tonka: that can be applied to Cadillac as well. Compared to Lexus, neither Lincoln or Cadillac hold their resale value very well.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out why they tried the Mark LT when the Blackwood was the most dismal failure since the Edsel. I suppose the Mark LT is at least available in 4wd, where the Blackwood exposed the lack of market for a $50,000 2wd truck. Half the country won't want it. I've seen two Blackwoods, ever, and I kinda liked them but here for about 4 months a year a 2wd truck is as useless as a screen door in a submarine.

Latest posts