Light ID

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benny Kearns 2

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can't find my manual so I need advice. The "fog" lights on my truck, are they called fog lights or running lights? Also, when replacing, do you replace the bulb or the entire housing? Reason asking is because I cannot seem to get the bulb out.

Second - the housing (lens, socket etc) for the license plate lamps. Where can I find these (besides the dealer of course).

thanks

Check Ebay (F37Z-13550-A)

Replacing fog lamp bulbs (Page 37)

Last edited by a moderator:
Want a list of all the bulbs used in the Sport Trac? Go to www.Sylvania.com. and make your way to the auto section, pick year model, then see all bulbs. You will now be able to cross reference those numbers to match them with new ones.

Keep in mind that the bulb is different for the Adrenalin model versus other models on this issue. The manual lists two different bulbs but does not say Adrenalin. The second one, 5202, is the size for Adrenalin, if that is the ST model needing a new bulb. Some have tripped over that little issue. I notice that Sylvania now asks if you have an Adrenalin model. Also, in the U.S. these are fog lights , not running lights.

Latest posts