lifted gen 2 finally?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Morrow

Reaction score
I know I posted this guy's car domain page before and asked if it was lifted. But apparently this is what he said on how to lift it.

"Thanks for the comments of my ST. How did I lift it? I realized there´s not available lift kits due for the complex suspension of th ST (independent front and rear) so, here in my coutry a cheap and easy way without compromising the safe ride is adding spacers between the shocks and the chassis. We call them "cups" and you can order it custom made in aluminum or find them in a retail store made of red compound (silicon I guess) First I did the cups 3" but the drive shaft does not fit well so I did them 2" and they are great. I have them more than 25K miles without problems. No compromising the suspension and tire tread."

Any thoughts on this.. oh and heres a link to his car domain again for pics....

Oooh, I like. The stance looks real nice. The way the front wheels fit with the front fender looks better. I'd like more info on the 'cups' he is talking about.

It's basically a spacer hat has to be drilled. Goes between the upper shock mount and the coilover. Not particularly safe, either.

Latest posts