Leveling Kits

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffP Lewis

Reaction score
I am getting a leveling kit put on next week on my 07 ST. 2.5 in the front and 1.25 in the rear. Do you think i will see and feel a difference? I wish there was a kit that would bring it up higher but everyone has told me there isn't.

Even though it's only 2.5"s, you'll feel the difference in the cornering, especially at higher speeds. might be alittle stiffer on the bumps at first too. Post some before and after pic's when you get it done.

:smile0006:

As far as the suspension goes, that is probably the limit due to the IRS on the back of your truck. You may want to look into body lifts, as this may be the only other option. Post pictures!! BC

I looked into the body lifts but no one made any. I went to many different stores to ask them about body lifts. And they all came back saying they don't have anything for the 07 ST. I had to do searchers myself just to find the leveling kit. People were saying that they didn't make the leveling kit for it. But i found that. Never did find anything with the body kits though.