Let's go Georgia!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
If you guys haven't seen Knowshon Moreno run yet .. check this video out. This guy's got some skills, ranked number 1 running back in the power rankings by Rivals.com. Headin up to Athens this weekend for the Blackout game.. CANT WAIT.. Lets go Dawgs!

If someone is good, they do not need to do the dance.

We will like them for their ability, not their showboating.

Does he have talent, I would say yes, but I HATE the attitude that comes with it...

Brandon - I don't understand what you just typed..

What does "HE SUCKS....playin he is good hopefully doesn't get hurt down the line" mean?

Forgive me but I'm used to a comma or something to break the sentence up a little. :wacko: Are you saying that he sucks, then you're saying that he is good, then saying hopefully he doesn't get hurt? And if you're trying to tell me he sucks is that just coming from your perspective as a fan of another team, or do you have something to back your claim? Whats the basis of your response?

Coastie.. All he did was put his hands up after scoring that touchdown. On the interview's I've seen the kid seems to have a good attitude. He's only like 19-20 years old. I do agree with your statements about the showboating and bad attitude but I didn't think it pertained to this guy. At least not what I've seen of him.

TO ALL : I'm not trying to say my team is better than yours or anything like that so don't let it be taken that way.. The guy just had a couple of very cool highlights and I wanted to show them. I thought we had a lot of college fans on here. Regardless of if I don't like a team, I can still admit when a guy's got talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7td10b-h1mU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7td10b-h1mU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>