Leer 700 series Tonneau for FORD sport trac 2001-05

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Keefer

Reaction score
I have A Leer 700 Series Tonneau Cover For sale in great condition. It for a 2001-05 Ford Sport trac. Color is Oxford White. It is a few years old and fully operates. I have Repainted the rails that bolt to the bed of the truck, the hinges and also replace the hinge bolts with stainless. It even has the option that can be wired to your truck so it will lock and unlock with the push of your key fob if you choose to hook it up with extra parts needed. I have two keys for the current lock. It also keeps you bed dry when rains unlike the factory tonneau supplied by Ford Motor Company that leaks. I am looking to do away with it on account I would like to be able to take it off on the go if i want to haul something bigger. It requires a team removal. They Retail New for approx. $1000.

Looking for $450 O.B.O.

PAYMENT threw PAYPAL only.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Local pick up only Buyer is responsible for ALL ARRANGMENTS ON SHIPPING/PICK UP. I will not have anything to do with or accept returns. Sold As is where is. BEST OFFER GETS IT[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts