• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lambo doors group buy posted: info below

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
We need (10) Orders for the same car, and same year.

- Each VerticalDoors.Com Kit will be $1,599.00 each

- After we get 10 orders, we will start on the VerticalDoors.Com Kit

- Please do not email us regarding this group buy until you gather the orders.

- WE DO NOT DO CUSTOM KITS FOR INDIVIDUAL CARS

I hate to say this, but we can't get 10 people to spend 200 bucks on a sway bar after 50 people scream "count me in...count me in!!!", you haven't got a chance getting someone to spend 1600 bucks to buy a kit to make Lambo doors.

I wish you the best of luck...You are going to need it.

Tom

OHHHHH so true tom....

So true.....

Todd Z

Steve, this is a no-no. I suggest you to contact Rich Stern as this goes against site policy, and this post will be pulled.

JMO..lambo doors on a trac would only look good and be worth the money, if you intend to do a full custom for car show competition...

I know Tom is right. A number of people wanted the Y-pipe and now that it is offered only 2 of us have signed up for it (this is $280). So the chances of a group buy at $1599 are ZERO, NONE and NADA.........Not going to happen

Not only is the cost way too high for a set of hinges and gas springs; but, I think the vertical doors look stupid on a truck of any kind. Purely a waste of money in my opinion.

Just so everyone knows, I am not the person selling these. I wanted to get this buy going from the company. So I don't want or need to be a site sponser. As where did you see the pair for $800 cause obviously I am interested.