KKM CAI for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Krusich

Reaction score
Here is what I have left over from my 04 Adrenalin I just sold: You can see the pictures if you go to www.kustomz.com It is re-oiled and ready to install on your Gen 1 V-6. I will sell it for $50 shipped within the continental US. Please reply to my email at: [email protected]

The following is what KKM says on its website:

2001-2006 4.0L V6

KKM True-Rev Sport Induction Kit

TRUE-REV SPORT INDUCTION KIT

Your stock intake system was designed to be as quiet as possible, even if it meant sacrificing performance in the process. The True-Rev Sport Induction kit allows your engine to breathe more air by eliminating all of the power robbing restrictions associated with the stock system, resulting in more horsepower, better low end torque, crisp throttle response, and overall increased efficiency. This is a complete bolt-on kit that replaces your stock airbox assembly.

KKM True-Rev 01-06 4.0L Ford Explorer Sport Trac

DETAILS

Your induction kit will come with a lifetime service S&B Powerstack air filter assembly, precision cast and CNC machined aluminum MAF air filter adapter, mounting support bracket, all the necessary hardware and instructions for a complete and easy bolt on installation with instant performance gains.

Model Engine Year Part# Price Order Item

Explorer Sport Trac 4.0L 01-06 054098 89.95

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts