killed at the pump

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
$4.06 a gal today, this is starting to hurt, wife wanted to go to carmel today, no problem.

180 mile round trip, 10 gals of gas:(

forget the mega lunch, two deli sanys, go sit on the beach, the times they are a changing:blink:

Depends how you look at it.

41.00 in gas.

10.00 deli.

time on the beach with someone you love.-

wtf? I paid $3.69/gal tonight for 93 octane and was pissed. I didn't realize prices varied that much by location.

On average $3.35 in western PA right now. The best investment I made to save money on gas was a used 2004 Focus wagon. :D

Paid $3.59 for 93 yesterday morning. Already put 60 miles on it (not by choice) and will put another 250 miles on it this weekend...I hope I can afford to go to Louisville.

Paying $3.42 to $3.49 in Milwaukee WI. :angry:

Too bad my ST won't run on beer, the state only taxes that at 6 cents a gallon versus about 56 cents for gas! That would put the price of 87 down around 2.92!!! :cool:

Gas is up to 3.30 here in Sumter.... I have to fill up my 35 gal work van every 2-3 days... 85-95$$$ a pop. Maybe I should go to work for someone else and only drive into town and back home... NAHHHHH.. I love being able to tell the boss "where to go" :lol:

McCain wants to suspend the taxes on gas soon.

Barack and Hillary have not mentioned their plan.

We need to release some oil from the Strategic Reserve,

Bush did that once I think.

How about invade Venezuela.

or better yet, Nationalize Citgo!:lol:

Drove from Fullerton, CA to Pebble Beach today (approx 380 miles. Filled up at home @ 3.58 and again in Salinas @ 3.78. Spent over $110 today on gas. OUCH!!

Bill Barber,

I may try that hwy 130 road trip you wrote about a few weeks ago. If I do, it will be during the week, next week.

3 vehicles, 1 takes premium... $3.93 for premium two days ago. At least I can afford to let that one sit in the garage most of the time, (Mustang) even though it IS fun to drive! And we've got a race in Reno this weekend... 160 miles one way. (Sac to Lake Tahoe to Reno) Escalade pulling the race trailer. $3.73 for regular here in Sacramento. At least gas in Cartoon (Carson) City is a good .10 cents a gallon cheaper there. (AM/PM on the north side of town is always cheapest!) Anything helps!

Latest posts