Kenwood DNX-7100 Nav/DVD System

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark inLA

Reaction score
I just had it installed in my '07. See my member library for pics of the various screens. So far I love everything about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sweet man...

I wanted the Kenwood but went for the Pioneer cause I couldn't justify the price difference.

Good luck with it.

Actually, the DNX-7100 was MUCH cheaper than the Pioneer I was looking at, which was the AVIC-Z2. You can get the Kenwood for less than $1000 online while Pioneer was almost $1000 more. The extra modules add up for both, but they are about equal in the long run. The Z2 has voice control which is nice, but the Kenwood is easily bypassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah but I went with the even cheaper Pioneer D3. Need the discs to program but then they can be removed. Haven't got it fully installed yet though so I can't comment on it.

Yours is actually a DNX7100 right?

I'm in the process of getting an 8100 + the external DVD navigation. I like how the GUI of the GPS is Garmin's. I have a Garmin SP 7200 noe, and value the ease of transition.

Great clean install!