Kenseth Takes Race #2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at the track watching it. I'm finally getting my hearing back. My friend had a couple of tickets and I didn't realize the seats were in the sixth row just after the 4th turn. Next time I'll bring some hearing protectors. It kept threatening to rain but luckily only had a few drizzles. However this was enough to cause 4 yellow flags and delay the race while they dried out the track and made sure it was safe. The last several laps were fun to watch as each time Gordon got close Kenseth manged to pull away.

Yahooooooo.....the only way to start...2 for 2....let's hope they make it 3 for 3 at Vegas. If Jamie and David hadn't had a couple of small problems I think all 5 of the RFR cars would have been in the top 10. Keep up the good work Big Blue Oval, and look out when the FR9 comes.

I had to look it up:

Code-named FR9, this new piece is the first purpose-built NASCAR racing engine to ever come out of Ford Motor Company. Its design has been spearheaded and developed by Ford Racing engineer David Simon, and famed engine builder Doug Yates, along with input from legendary Ford Racing engine engineer Mose Nowland.

Latest posts