Keep track until the nightmare is over

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The catholic version I found has Yahweh in its place.

If you look up the name "Yaweh" in Wikipedia, it gives you some interesting information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Pretty interesting...isn't it?

Tom

My point is that Catholics do read the Bible. The two most used Bibles in the World are the Kings James and the Catholic Bible. They are pretty much the standard. Some new and smaller Christian faiths use less recognized versions. If you read some of them, there are key features that may be changed. Just an observation.

Caymen said:
That can be debatable. At the same time, we also pay some of the most. I know of someone that was injured in the Dominican Republic and she was ABSOLUTLY impressed with thier level of care vs. cost. A broken wrist. 1 1/2 hour ambulance ride to the hospital. X-Ray to look at the injury. Knocked out for 30 seconds so they could align the bone. Another X-Ray to make sure it was aligned properly. Put cast on. Ride home from the hospital. Cost just under $1000.00

I'd be willing to bet that in the Dominican you don't get multi-million dollar malpractice awards and have to pay the associated insurance either.

Some of my posts keep disappearing. Anyway, what I said earlier that is now gone is that Hillary will do whatever it takes to win. If that means Obama as VP, she'll do it.

Caymen said:
We have some freedoms other contries have and at the same time, other countries have freedoms we do not have.

I think the fact that in America men can go around topless and women can't is discrimination of the highest order and should not be tolerated.

Jehova is a discription, not a name for God.

Jehova Raffa

Jehova Nissi

Jehova Shalom

Jehova Jireh

Jehova Tsidkenu

Jehova Shammah

There are other names as well:

El Shaddai

Yahweh (based on Judaism)

Yeshua

Elohim

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Lord of the Hosts

Adonai

$5.00/hr jobs with low unemployment is not a plus.

??????:blink: I smell some BS. I thought that the minimum wage was up to $5.85/hour on it's way to $7.25 in less than 2 years?!

As of 10/13/07 the overall average hourly wage was between $16 and $17, based on 363,132 jobs reported. <a href>http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Country=United_States/Hourly_Rate</a>, with the low of $13.20/hour for individuals with less than 1 year of experience to $20.30 with individuals with 20+ years of experience.

Anything under $5.85/hour is ILLEGAL (unless you're a waitress getting Tips).

We have the best medical care in the world.

That can be debatable.

No, not really. Without the United States, the world would probably be still dealing with Polio. With the US, where would AZT and other AIDS drugs be? Without the US, where would world-wide cancer deaths be? We are the innovators. Government healthcare stiffles innovation. When was the last major medical breakthough to come out of Britian (other than "we may have found the 'gay' gene :wacko:). We pay because we can. We pay and other countries benefit.

I am a cancer survivor. I would not have even considered going to Canada, Britian, Russia or especially Cuba for my treatment. I went to my local hospital. I am cured. It didn't cost me an arm or a leg, just a testicle (literally). I went to the doctor on Tuesday with some pain. By friday I was back at home recouperating. In Britian, it would literally have taken 2+ weeks to get to the doctor and another 1-3 months for surgery. Gee.... thanks, but ya know, I'll pass on that.

So how do the meets go?

I could see a cage match if several of us ever get to a meet at the same time and start talking about certain topics... :lol:

Where do you live that McDonald's pays $9/hr?

Entry level job for high school students? Around here, it's a tie between middle schoolers and illegals for the mcdonalds (plural)

In OKC, 7-11 starts clerks out at $10/hr and the cost of living is lower in OKC than almost any major city in the country. Tulsa and OKC are both in the Top 20 Most Affordable Places to Live. As an example, I bought my house three years ago for $68,000. It is in the best school district in the city and in a secluded cul-de-sac bordered by a good-sized lake.

Unless life in the US took a turn for the worst the past year, I think life in the US is pretty grand. Sometimes I wish the complainers would just go vacation in some other country. Maybe if they left the US and had to live someplace else for six months, they would appreciate what we have. The alternative is if they find the other place better, they can just stay there and live.

If you have never lived outside of the US, then whatever you hear about other places is hearsay. I suggest you go out into the World and learn for yourself and not rely on TV and the internet for knowledge of other places and people of other cultures.

Latest posts