Just wanted to let you know

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dove

Reaction score
Tiauna and I will be staying with my parents in an RV park, they are retired and traveling and are going to meet us there, and join us in the festivities, but we will NOT be staying at the hotel, we can't afford it this year, the only money i will have is GAS, arrrrghhh,that's why I was asking if FORD was paying our way into the state fair, cause we probably won't make it to that if they don't,...... this way, we can get fed by ma and pa,....... ;-( but we will hang out with you guys though at the hotel, but rest our heads else where,........

~Dove~ and Tiauna ~

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what Reggie, started to reply before I read yours. I truly am honored to know these people. Makes me feel like the world hasnt quite gone to hell yet. Good men you two.

Dove,

This info was in an e-mail from Rich Stern to the meet organizers:

"Everyone's registration packet will include, compliments of Ford, admission tickets for the State Fair for Friday, and lunch tickets that will allow attendees to choose lunch from a variety of venues at the fair."

That may only be for one person - but it'll help. Thanks Ford!

You are all soooooooo WONDERFUL, thank you, I appreciate it, mwwaaaah, Traketpaul, your VERY VERY kind, I appreciate that. I was pretty sure that the registration did cover all this but wasn't sure, but if it does, I do have that covered. I definitly want to meet you and shake your hand for you kindness, Tiauna (my daughter) and I have been to every meet, it's just that this year alot has come up and things have been tough, I kept pondering over and over whether to even go or not, but it came down to one thing,..... THIS SITE, THESE PEOPLE,..... it's ALWAYS, like a family reunion,..... but one where you love and WANT to be around everyone, so no matter how tough it is this year,.... it was because of the people we have met over these years, that makes it WORTH IT,...

many HUGS AND KISSES

~Dove~

That is a very nice gesture to pay for them,but my question is how come Ford Never sends me anything but a bill each month and were registered at the Ford owners site but we dont get anything but bills and maybe a recall here and there.

Hey I got a check for $500 from Ford just the other day. Of course it could only be used for buying a new 06 Ford but hey, it's the thought that counts!

They just sent the me the title to DW's mercury.... 5 years after I bought the vehicle :) I agree though, Illegal, I have 3 Ford products in the driveway, and have driven consistantly Fords for the last 10 years, and had 2 others in the last 20, with only a break for a Mopar minivan and a couple of beaters while working inside a shipyard. It would be nice to get something from them once in a while..... BUT, if they take care of Dove at the fair, I'll call it even :)

Dove

Will be nice to meet you and your family :)

Sent you an email as well :)

Last edited by a moderator: