Just joined the 175,000 mile club today!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cynthia Grant

Reaction score
I love my 2003 ST! Bought it almost exactly 11 years ago (new) and I'm hoping it runs for another 100,000 miles! Had to replace the transmission at 125K, but other than than, it's been a great truck!

What's the highest mileage reached by members of this site? I'm hoping my truck sets a record!

Highest I've seen here, there may be higher. This what makes the feat impressive.

300k on the original drivetrain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - I guess my ST has a way to go to beat the 300K record! Here in New York state, not too many vehicles can make it that long.

Exterior and interior are actually in pretty good shape. It's that pearlized red color and has lasted really well. Most people don't believe that it's 11 years old when they see it. Some rust and dings on the running boards.

How can I attach pictures to this message? I don't see a button for attaching a jpeg, etc. It needs a wash right now, but maybe I can put up some pics after a visit to the car wash.

Post pics ...

Upload the pictures from your device (PC, laptop, phone, etc.) to your member library and then link to them from within a post (select the "image" icon below (the fifth one) and paste the link between the "" in the body of the post). Like this (I added a space, so that the link would show):

[ img]http://www.mysporttrac.com/~library/10521/Temp/PinionBoltDrill.jpg">

Resize before or during upload such that the image fits the page width.

'01; 225,000 miles.

350K 10/13/2013

Latest posts