just installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those codes are for bank 1 and 2 lean, you probably have a vacum leak somewhere. Go over your work very carefully, more than likely you forgot to plug a hose back in.

i just installed the the tb and re tuned the computer to torries performance tune for 87 fuel...

i will check but i never touch the vac line....

With the new tb should coould it just need time to set in???/

Keith...did you disconnect the battery???

Also did you remember to take the blue gasket out of the back of the other TB that can cause the CEL...

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
all i done bro was hoked up the the new tb and installed the new xcall performance program from torrie

paul i finaly got a chance to install the new tb from you boy it snowed so bad last weekend i could not get it done lolololo

OK disconnect the battery and I am also in the chat room if you have any other questions....

Also check the post again for the other suggestion...

Paul H

Well there you go....

Be sure you install the gasket and disconnect the battery...

Also leave the tune in the truck and drive it for a while...

But yeah the little blue gasket usually helps....;);):lol::lol:

Paul H

me smart last one i did i followed the instruction this i thought i was a pro lololololololol

note to self a gasket makes the trac run so good lololololo why should i didconect the batery i did not do that but i did just put in the gagsket lolo

alll is good just drove 1 hour and no problem thaks paul i feel a little silly lolololololololo alll is good let todd know i am sending the 2 tb backon monday lololololo

Yeah Stone we determined that. He forgot to take the blue gasket out of the old TB and put it in the new one.No gasket means BIG air leak....

Paul H

Latest posts