Just an Update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
I haven't been around much lately. With work and everything, I just forget sometimes.

Updates:

After two years, I finally found an engine and mechanic to fix the Mazda3. I should be back on the roads by the end of June.

Daughter is in Kentucky. She is going to the University and moved into the dorms. Now she's spending money like crazy. However, I was able to transfer my GI Bill to her, so that will help a lot. :)

I have a job interview on the 21st in Norway. They are paying all the expenses to meet me, so they must have serious interest. I don't retire from the Air Force until February, so I am hoping I can start during my terminal leave, the beginning of January. One month of overlap pay would be awesome. If I get this job, I will probably sell both of my cars and buy a new Escape 4X4. I'll need something for the snow.

Wedding plans are going well, and I probably will be married before the end of August.

I'm not here often, so look me up on Facebook if you want to keep in touch.

Good luck, Nelson!!!

I think a lot of us love hearing your updates and stories as we are running our dreams and thoughts vicariously through you.

Whoa, TMI, TMI. Glad to hear all this, gettin' hitched is awesome. I wish I still had the pictures of the snow at a friends house in Norway. House was buried up to the roof on the second floor, tunnel to get into the house, open front door and its where he keeps his beer. Oh, you'll like this, a cave to park his car in. In honesty, there was probably 4 to 6 meters of snow there! Good luck, congratulations on the job and wedding and thanks for staying in touch. BC :supercool:

Nice to hear from you Nelson.

Really sounds like things are getting pretty well in order for you.

Anyone that gives their life to the service deserves a few breaks in life.

Later...

Just an update...I am in Norway, The first day of the interview went well. Tomorrow morning I will be finished and will go back to Poland.

Norway is beautiful this time of the year. :)

Happy Memorial Day! I am still waiting for notification of who will get the job in Norway. An answer is expected this week. I heard I am one of the top two, so hopefully good news will come. :)

Latest posts