Just a Lil Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm not much of hunters if they do that to dogs. A true hunter would never let his dog or dogs fin for themselves, they care for them because they are their hunting buddies. Shame on the people that do this to dogs. or people in general that do this to any animal.

I think the law should be, Reward: 5000.00 for turning in a hunter that kills or abandons their hunting dog or dogs . and to go with that rule this law: If you kill or abandon your hunting dog or dogs you will lose your hunting licenses for life and face fines and jail time. Not one or the other but ALL three will apply!

That just might keep them all in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trac_511 oddly enough this dog really seems to like humans (especially if they have food!) + at his size and age I don't think he is a threat to anyone including children. He is very small and can be held in one hand. He isn't very 'sproosy' and i am guessin he is about 9-11 years old. buuut he does have the beagle nose and when he gets wind of something he is off and u have to hunt him down. So at the end of the day i dont think he would require much dog training... more just a place to live and rest for the elder years of his life.

Cats rule, Dogs drool! Even so, I am not in favor of abusing a dog. Dumping a pet off into the wild is abuse, and the perp should be pistol-whipped and then rubbed in salt for doing so.

Latest posts