John Johnstone's arrangements

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve McKellop

Reaction score
John Johnstone's viewing will be held at Carter Funeral Home 13701 Corpus Christi St. Houston, TX on Wednesday from 6-9 pm. A donation account has been set up with the funeral home to help with funeral expenses. Please call 713.455.5100 if you would like to contribute.

The final arrangements have fallen upon the shoulders of his 19 year old daughter Julia with the help of a few of his close friends. There is very little/no money for these final arrangements so if anyone feels led to help out that can be done through the number above and greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG,he was a great guy,so young,wonder what happend,RIP:(

just read the above post,so sad.

I signed the online guest book. The funeral home is only 4 miles from me. Should I go and pay respects? Dindnt know him but he is a ST member.

Eddie, That would be awesome if you could go to the funeral and represent the rest of us that can't make it. I would go but I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. and don't have the money to drive down there.

:sad::driving::sad::haveabeer:

Eddie, I agree with Jerry, and I personally would appreciate it if you could go and represent MyST.com. That is so very sad that he leaves behind a 19 y/o daughter.

If anyone hears of the results of the Traffic Death Investigation, please post it here. Thanks.

EddieS'04 said:
I signed the online guest book. The funeral home is only 4 miles from me. Should I go and pay respects? Dindnt know him but he is a ST member.

Please do and express condolences from all of us here. Thanks.

Personal thanks for your support.

John's impact on our lives is reflected in this effort.

Isn't that why we are all here?

Hopefully we all can be remembered so kindly.

Jon

you can go on the funeral home website and sign the guest book. I did, and hope those that knew him or knew of him will do the same, he was a really good guy and i'm sure his family would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

I thought I saw a link to the donation page Rick set up @ explorerforum, but dont see it now. Wanted to make sure there was no issue before I put the link in.

Ok EDIT- i see it was in the other thread, so here it is for good measure,

Im going to try and go to visit at the funeral home. I will have to make it early.

As I have a 6;30 appoinment.

What I have done is. I wrote on the front and back of one of our cards. Hope to give it to his daughter for rememberance that he was known world wide.

My printing is sloppy. I have laminated the card also. Any Input if it is OK.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Eddie, that's super!

A major,major portion of Johns funeral bills have been taken care of through all of the donations, but it's not done yet. Nothing could speak louder of the Sport Trac/Explorer crowd than this generosity! I'm sure I can say a very big thank you from all of his friends and family, especially his daughter Julia.:supercool::supercool:

25fe11e4ad6fda32477b7ca869e54503.jpg

I didn't know John at all, but I did read a lot about him and his ST. It's a major loss to the ST world and this world as well.

I have to say that I'm extremely happy to be part of such an amazing group of people that I have never met! You guys are truly a great bunch of people!

May John rest in peace and my prayers go out to his daughter. I hope she finds peace through these rough times.

I live in PA so I unfortunately couldnt make it, but I give my prayers to him. This forum is a giant family to say the least. God bless John :sad:

Latest posts