Jerry Falwell dies at age 73

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO...loud mouth fundamentalist BIGGOT...Gay bashing redneck windbag with too much money to give to political parties who back his religious agenda ...can I get an AMEN to that?...I doubt it.

Kinda like Sharpton, Jackson, Gore (Church of the Ever Burning Earth), M'Fumme, etc.

It amazes me when someone in Evangelical circles says something that is from the Bible (the best-selling book of all time) and contrary to the Gay agenda, all of a sudden he/she is bigotted, racist, homophobic, etc.

Yet at the same time, the Gay community can bash the Evangelical community all they want and no one calls them bigotted, hypocritical, facist, etc. and most of the time they are given all the air-time and print time they want to espouse their "moral" standards....

I call BS on that one.

I didn't know the gay community had an "agenda"...who knew they were so organized?!:lol: I thought they just wnted to be allowed to live there lives free like anybody else...The "moral" majority is a joke...don't forget it wasn't but a few short years ago that the "moral" majority of god fearing christians were ok with lynch mobs. Falwell was barely a better human being than David Duke...Oh and I don't hate evangelicals...my mom and dad are born again southern baptists...but I do hate Falwell.;)

yea, you don't hear the gay and lesbian community being called facist, hypocritical, etc. Maybe if they had hour long television shows on every Sunday telling us all how to live our lives or we'll go to hell, they would be.

and JohnnyO, thanks and you're correct. There are idiots on both sides. It's just scary to think how many people in this country take whatever those people say as gospel.