It's beginning to look a lot like...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
It's pilin' up out there. The forecast is for 15" by tomorrow midday. I just spent the last three hours plowing driveways trying to get a head start on it. If I had waited until tomorrow evening it might have been too much for my little Yamaha ATV. Its a Wolverine 4x4 and it does an amazing job but I don't know how well it might have handled 15". Only about 8" right now. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, coming down pretty good all day here in Pittsburgh. Maybe have a foot by tomorrow. Freezing rain right now, which I hate the most. Closed up work early since my people couldn't get around, might be closed totally tomorrow unless a few want me to pick them up and haul them around in the Trac. Had ramps and the snowblower in the back today (love that plastic bed), hooked up my folks and my elderly aunt and uncle. When I got done at my folks' house I had to shovel out the bed to get the snowblower in.:rolleyes:

I don't shovel anymore. My drive is about 200'. I get in the ST, put it in 4x4, and drive up and back a few times to wear a path for my company Taurus to get out. As we never use the front door, I rarely get the shove out.

We have about 12" on the ground today. The roads are not getting plowed. Took the 4x4 Explorer out to do a little running around. Cars were stuck everywhere. The 4x4 worked flawless. Plenty of traction.

It was fun...actually.

Tom

The Trac is doing just fine plowing my drive this winter...especially with this storm. As long as we plow with the storm I think we won't push the trac too hard. I had my doubts about the Trac's ability to plow, but not anymore.

Latest posts