It's ALIVE......again.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csamuels

Reaction score
Well....my 2002 Sport Trac is ready for another 350K miles......

Reman engine, Rebuilt Trans, and other mech items.....

Now I just need to find time to install the body mount kit......

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

THANKS, We did the hood in house......a few years ago.....

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Have not driven it enough to notice anything on the cold air change over, except the additional noise during acceleration .

What were some of the other "mech items" that you updated besides the engine and tranny?

Good for another 350k...money well spent!

FLTRAC.......

It is a mustang GT (2002 range) hood scoop that we cut down and then cut the Sport Trac hood and attached it from the backside using SMC to metal bonding adhesive. If you look in my folder there are a few more pictures.....(enjoy Tampa....we vacation every year on Siesta Key in Sarasota, hope to someday make it an all year thing....)

Dean....

Other mech items...injectors, all new heater & cooant hoses, plugs, wires, fuel filter, new dip stick (the old one broke off during disassembly) , front brakes (while I had the front wheels off, most likely could have gotten another 5 or 10k miles out of them...but.....)

350k and it looks mint! Props to that, and choosing to repower it. That hood is sweet as well. Keep on Trac'n

Latest posts