It was bound to happen

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Poland I can buy beer for 1/4th the cost of gasoline. It is strong beer too, some up to 8% alcohol. Of course vodka is cheaper. Maybe I should start running pure ethanol. :)

NelsonOKC said:
Of course vodka is cheaper.

According to <a href="http://www.aaireland.ie/AA/Motoring-advice/Petrol-Prices.aspx">The Internet</a> it looks as though Polish gas is $6.65 USD/gallon.

That's pretty impressive if Vodka is cheaper than 6.65 USD a gallon. It's quality may be in doubt, but still. Even a fifth of the cheap-o vodka in the plastic bottle costs more than 6.65 for a fifth.

Real booze, with an ABV that is stronger than mouthwash (21.6 ABV), for cheap....cheaper than beer. Maybe Eastern Europe has a few good ideas after all :grin:

Anyhow, gas is $3.60 for me. I don't think I could get a gallon of even some crap cheap American beer like Bud for that. What's the math for the sign?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is in terms of a tank full of gas or a case of beer. Heck, a keg of good beer can be had for the price of a tank of gas.

Latest posts