It has been great! -- Sold my Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b thomas

Reaction score
I have enjoyed all of the info and banter on the site, but I could buy a 7,000 mile loaded out 2009 F150 FX4 and reduce my payments by over $50. So, I sold my 2008 Adrenalin for $31,000.

If they don't do away with the sport trac, maybe I will be back in a couple of years, as I don't keep a vehicle more than 2 years.

Take care and God Bless!!!

The F150 has the new generation Sony Navigation System and every option possible. It both rides and shifts better than my V8 Adrenalin did. Though I miss the compact size and ease in parking of the Sport Trac, the FX4 is twice the vehicle and cost me less per month, so I could not turn the opportunity down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to buy soon, 2010 or 2011 is the last year for the trac! :(

Im sure you are more than welcome to stay, and none of us can complain too much about bigger for less, plus you stayed with Ford, can't go wrong with that!:cool:

Enjoy the new ride, and remember, your old trac may end up back here with the new driver. You did leave the sport trac business cards in the glovebox, center console, under the rear seats, under the drink rubbers, etc. etc., right!?:banana:

Hope your new ride does what you need/want. Congrats on selling your Trac.

And as above, stick around, hard to leave this place.. LOL

Hey, Swoop , if your STA had been white, I would have been real interested. Nothing against red, but the white makes me shiver. Loveit. Can't seem to find a white STA. Boo hoo...

Hey, Swoop , if your STA had been white, I would have been real interested. Nothing against red, but the white makes me shiver. Loveit. Can't seem to find a white STA. Boo hoo...

Latest posts