ISO MTX Thunderform

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Roberts

Reaction score
I am looking for an MTX thunderform for my 2002 Sport trac. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? If so send me a pic or contact me please. Thanks, James

Mine isn't for sale but they are the best sub enclosure made for the ST. I've had both the MDF boxes for behind the seat and under the seat and neither sound anywhere near as good as the plastic Thunderform enclosure.

They rarely ever come up for sale privately since our trucks were only made for a couple years and the main buyers weren't into stereos.

I know that Crutchfeild still sells them. Not cheap but well worth the price compared to MDF boxes.

I had a ProBox in my '01 Trac but sold it when I sold the truck. It was the best MDF box I've ever had. Not sure if they still make them or not. It was very well built, and covered in a thick coat of LineX material. I've seen them come up once ina while for sale. Not sure if they still make them or not.

Latest posts