Is this the real truth about the BP spill ??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it's all true !! You read it on the Internet so it must be true...right?

Be aware that the article does not name any reliable sources of reference so nobody can really say what is true, what are lies, or what are just inaccurate misinterpretations of facts.

I personally find it amazing that there are clergy who are so knowledgable about oil drilling and the petroleum industry, even more so than the BP executives. If I cannot except the word of a BP Executive, why would anyone think a Pastor knows more about that industry?

...Rich

IMPORTANT: Pastor Williams defined this as a SUPER MEGA DISASTER.

Well, this dude is certainly very eloquent (sarcasm). Who is "Pastor Williams" and why should I care?

Yes, humans have boldly gone where they should not have gone ... and it will take the whole world to rescue and recover the Gulf of Mexico. Let's hope that we have time . ..

Ungh. What do you mean "where they should not have gone" ?! Placing limits on ourselves is stupid. This sounds like the same argument proponents of canceling the Space Shuttle made.

Limits are Anti-American; What happened to the America portrayed in JFK's speech about going to the moon?

The German government is keeping Hitler's brain alive in a jar. Run for your life!

Didn't a bullet go through it?