Is the rear window covered?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Hizzle

Reaction score
I have a certified pre-owned 08 STA, and the rear window is leaking. The truck only has 15,000 miles on it. I'm guessing it came factory this way and I'm the first to notice it. Does anyone think that the certified pre-owned warranty will cover this? Has anyone else had this issue on an 08 or newer? [Broken External Image]:

I don't know why the picture is sideways, but turn this picture clockwise once and you have the drivers side pillar on the rear window.

Last edited by a moderator:
With only 15,000 miles and less than 3 yrs. old, it should still be covered under the factory warranty.

The high mount brake light on the cab. Is leaking. common problem. use some silicone and press against the light hard when you tighten the screws.

it will depend upon WHEN the vehicle 1st when into service (date of sale, etc) as to when the 36 month warrant expires. The dealer who sold you the CPO should be able to provide the date the ST was put into service.

Latest posts