Ipod Touch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
added in the second gen...

volume buttons on the side

thinner

speakers

currently cannot be jailbroken

IMO, I like the iphone 3g if you already have AT&T and don't mind paying a little extra for service. :cool:

Thanks for the input Guys..........

I'm so proud of myself :banana:

Bought a brand spanking new 2nd generation 32 gig ipod touch for 300.00 off of craigslist today!

auuuuuuuryte! :cool::cool::cool:

the second generations have a built in speaker and look more sleek and sexy. they also look closer to a iPhone. I have a 1st gen iTouch and still love it but it is nearing the end there are some software bugs that have become more noticable with each new software update.

I have an iPod Touch, 1st Gen. After using it for a few months, the novelty wore off. I was using it when I traveled, but the wi-fi reception is horrible and battery life is even worse. Now i just use it in my Bose docking station to stream music from the internet. My real powerhouse device now is the Nokia E71 I bought last month. It has a real keypad for SMSes, GPS, wifi and I can check my work and home emails everywhere. It synchs automatically when I am in wifi range.

The iPod is just too much of a toy for me. I am so happy I didn't get an iPhone. When I showed one of my co-workers what I bought, he started trying to sell the features of his iPhone. I told him I don't type well on that glass screen, and preferred the key pad. I can type with both thumbs very fast this way. He finally got me beat when he showed he could play the flute on his iPhone by blowing into the headphone port. I told him I am not very musical, but if I was I could just use my iPod Touch for that. :)

Cool. Too bad it is "Europe-only". :(

I am looking for a new phone- don't care about texting but do want E-mail for work and web. Lots of choices out there, but haven't found anything yet that really rings my bell.

Gavin,

The E71 is available in the US, but no carrier has picked it up. Look on eBay. Mine is GSM Quad-Band, so it would work on AT&T or T-Mobile. If you can't find one there, I can buy and ship one to you...of course you have to pay. lol

Nelson

Latest posts