Intoducing Hawaiian ST (pics)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keola P

Reaction score
To Woppy and everyone else who requested pictures, here's a few:

Before

[Broken External Image]:

After

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

She's a work in progress, so more pics to come!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trac. I like the way you done the exhaust tips.;)

IMO, your set up would look great lowered. What size are your wheels and tires? I want to lower mine also.

[Broken External Image]:

Now were talkin! Gooood Looking Trac!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Removing the roof rails really looks sleak. I've always thought of doing that....

Thanks for the compliments guys,

Yeah Fast Eddie, I agree that lowering it would do a lot for her. I actually bought a universal 3 in. belltech drop last weekend only to find that the u bolts were to short and the pinhole on the bottom of the lowering block was too small. I was pretty bummed out but I guess that's the risk you take when purchasing universal stuff:angry:. Should have gone with my gut instinct and got the EE lowering kit. This is probablly my next big project.

SFCEd, I bought the antenna off of ebay, it's a 12 in. black chrome billet antenna. Just search "Ford Billet Antenna" and you'll find it. Cost about 20 bucks.

Just changed my oil yesterday, converted to Royal Purple and added a K&N oil filter. Also installed a Zabteck modified throttle body after the oil change. All I can say is wow!!!!!:D She's really starting to come alive, very noticable HP gains and throttle response. OMG I barely have to step on the accelerator and she's off!!!!!;)Thanks Todd! What's next?:rolleyes:

Nice looking ride

In an earlier thread you started I suggested only get the EE kit, is the only one that fits.

Granted is far more costly but the blocks are machined billet, they do not crack like the cheapos, and the U-bolts actualy fit.

Oreillys(if there is one around you) has a lowering kit in stock that they U bolts are perfect..Brand is supeior accessories or something like that...Back a year ago when I ran one of the stores they were alot cheaper and better made!

Latest posts