Internal Server Error

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new and maybe this is why this keeps happening, but if I login first, all I ever see the below message. But if I Post a Message and use my login info to make a post, everything seems to post fine, until I try to read any post, then again I get the error below.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at mysporttrac.com

Maybe if I keep pinging this thread someone will see this of great importance and resolve the issue? :banana:

Otherwise I have to logout each time and login post to reply to anything and or see any post. But if I'm logged in I can see any post just the above message. :boohoo:

Maybe I will contact the owner of the site and see if can help resolve it and or I maybe able to help. I have been in the web development business for 21 years and counting, not that I know everything, far from it. But I can usually find why if I have the access needed, sometimes even fix it myself.

I have asked and asked - even had to create a new profile because password reset gave the same internal error - loosing the tie in to the SVT Supercharged build -

Hey guys,

You all probably caugh the server when it was down. It happens and generally waiting a few minutes or perhaps and hour or two and Todd and his crew will get it reset and back up.

I am amazed at how few problems this website has had. I wish my banks were as trouble free.

...Rich

I have problems with the site, since I switched to firefox browser, last year. One is I cant use the qoutation icons. Only recently can I post a library pic using the page Icon. I was having to use the bracket method.

Havent tried any others.

Latest posts