Interesting speech about Oil

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? A congressman that makes sense and cares about America? How did he slip through the cracks? :huh:

He is right. It will never happen until we get the Dems and Reps out of office, that are in bed With the $$$. Term limits, Term limits,Term limits,Term limits,Term limits,;)

My sentiments exactly!

Now if we could only clone him another 99 times and have them run for office in all 50 states, we might actually get ourselves out of the mess that all the other ignorant politicians have gotten us into.

I think the environmentalist are tearing the country apart. I think we should find all the tree huggers and take away their cars, homes, computers, and anything else that uses energy or was manufactured in any plant or factory that used energy produced from fossil fuels. We should do everything we can to keep their enviorment as pure as possible and they should not object to being the first in line to sacrafice their fossile fuel energy sources.

If California does not want any new oil refineries, fine they just won't get and gas or oil produced in refineries outside their states. The same applies to nuclear power. If they don't want nuclear reators in their state, then they will be denied access to the power generated outside of their state. I doubt that it would take very long for them to start worring less about the environment and more about themselves.

...Rich

Latest posts