Interested in a Rear disk Brake Conversion kit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
I just came home from Summit Racing Equipment today. They have a clearance item of the Ford Motorsport Rear disk conversion kit for $250.00

If interested, you could try calling Summit Racing to inquire about the kit. The phone number is listed on thier website.

http://www.summitracing.com

I would offer to pick the kit up and ship it to you, unforunatly, I now have a premier PayPal account and I pay to recieve money.

If seriously interested in getting that kit, you need to act fast. I am not sure how long it will be in thier clearance department. They only have one.

If you want me to pick the kit up for you, Please email me. I will need a little extra to cover the paypal costs and sales tax.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call today if it is not too late. We plan on keeping our ST for another 100k miles, and since will be pulling a 21' boat it will be a good investment. But, driving from Calif. to have you help do it is not cost effective. :(

As I said, I would pick it up for you at Summit and ship it to you via UPS.

No biggie if you really want it.

Tom

Latest posts