Info please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsha Walker

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a 2007 ST but noticed the right side of the steering wheel doesn't have the controls like on the left side that it has for the cruise. Is there supposed to be something on the right (it looks blanked off) or isn't there?? Any thoughts? Thanks!!

I just purchased a 2007 Limited and mine is missing the radio controls on the right side. My original 2007 Limited had these controls so it must be optional. I've thought about adding, assuming you'd have to find the wiring harness that would plug into the c-bus. Junkyard purchase is probably the cheapest way to go.

My '08 is a regular XLT and has the steering wheel controls for the radio. Possibly early '07 didn't have them since lrc had one with and one without. Early '07 models didn't have a retractable rear window either, just one-piece solid glass.

Neither my purchased new 07 or the current purchased used 07 Limited have the retractable window.

I did find it unusual that the Limited model wouldn't have the steering wheel radio controls.

my 07 is like that . It was for options , the guys are right .So now you can put your boy friends picture in that little space.

Latest posts