In need of radio bezel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrek Kaier

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a good condition black radio bezel for an 04 sport trac? The dealer wants almost $200 bucks!!!! I checked e-bay but all of them look scuffed up and it's so hard to tell if they are good or not.

Can the ford ranger bezel (which looks identical to my bezel) be used on the 04 sport trac? All of them say can only be used up to year 2001 sport trac???

The 01 -05 ST also shares the same bezel as the 01-03 sport. Buy the scuffed one and paint it, check my library under interior. All you have to do is scotch pad scuff it followed by some high grit sand paper, adhesion promoter, paint and clear. Once you see how easy it is you'll start painting other stuff,lol...

Derrek, The ones with a single button below the Rear window control had the switch for the Fog lights there. (As mine does) If there are two holes below there, then its from an explorer where it had Fog Lights and Rear Defrost. They will fit our ST's but the label for the round knob will say rear wiper instead of rear window.

Ranger is the same bezel. 2005 - 2001 are the same in ST's.

Nope, they're different.

The 2004-2005 ST bezel is different from the 2001-2003 bezel. Starting in 2003, Ford incorporated the fog light switch with the headlight switch. So the 2004-up bezel will only have up to two round holes on either side of the radio: one for the 4x4 switch (if so equipped) and one on the right for the rear window.

And they weren't black. They were a silver/gray type of color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duly noted and corrected. I couldn't remember exactly what year the interior was revised. It was 2004.

Latest posts