Im going to graduate

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
Just got out of my last final exam of my undergraduate career at Quinnipiac University. I passed the exam by 1 point. I have to get no lower than a C for a grade in any class and I will get just that in this last class. I will be walking next week. It has been somewhat a difficult journey for me the past 4 years. For my major (undergrad physician assistant) I had to maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 and a 3.0 GPA in all my science classes combined, as well as documenting patient contact hours (minimum of 500 hrs). I will graduate with a 3.34 overall GPA and a 3.5 sciences GPA.

I get two weeks off and then continue right into Graduate Physician Assistant school. the real deal. very excited to start medicine, but very nervous. Grad school consist of classes 6 days a week usually about 8 am - 6 pm. I will be in hibernation these next 2 weeks.

Anyways, I am very happy, but also sad I am no longer an undergrad. It was lots of fun, made a ton of friends, broke a few hearts, made stories for life. but it went by all too fast. I can still remember moving into school freshmen year day one. As I pulled in the upperclassmen made me turn all my strobe lights on in the sport trac to make my entrance. I was so nervous.

ITS ALL OVER...Im going to bed. Been studying for the past 4 years :eek:nline: time to take a breather

It feels good doesn't it!? That is....until you've been working a 9-5 for 3 years with very little vacation time.

Quinnipiac University? Is that even on our planet? LOL.

Keep up the good work Mike. :supercool: