Im back but with trouble!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS DAVIS 2

Reaction score
Well i finally made it home. I had to go back to SC for some stuff at the last minute. But i got up this morning and it was raining and my roof was soaked. This has never happen before. The only thing that i did diff was i backed into my drive way to unload. I have incline on my drive way. What would cause this and what can i do. Do i need to replace a seal, tighten, or what. Thanks for the help.:(

there would only be a couple seals near the ceiling, you have the windshield, and the rear 3rd brake light. But you said you backed in, so i would take the guess and say the 3rd brake light needs resealed. And if its not that, did you leave your back window vented? perhaps the rear window seal is cracked.... that would be my only guess'

If you have a moon roof, there are prone to leaking due to clogged drains. It happens all the time.

Also, the rear window seal is somewhat common as well but the leak normally goes to the floor, not the seating area...

well i know that it is coming from my moon roof, what do you mean clogged drains. where is the drains and how do i fix it. thanks fellas

Check out this thread. It's for a foriegn car, but the principle and the

flushing method is the same for our Tracs. I do mine twice a year with

about 25-35 psi compressed air. no leaks yet!:D

Latest posts