I swear I saw it... Mirabelli to Boston, in an ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
Big Yankee fan here and I am watching the Red Sox/Yankees game on ESPN right now. The commentators were commenting on how Doug Mirabelli was just acquired by the Red Sox today. The Red Sox, sent thier plane to pick him up where he donned his new (and former) uniform. Anyway, they were discussing how on the way from the airport he had to put on his spikes because he arrived at the stadium minute before the game.

The Point: They showed a clip of Mirabelli arriving at the stadium and I swear he got out of a Sport Trac. Front end was very evident, also noticed the rear door with unique side window shape. Looked two-tone dark and light blue. The camera was trying to follow the action and shaking alot, but I am pretty sure it was a ST. Are there downloads or pics anywhere to verify?

Tommy

P.S. Go Yankees!

another yankees fan here, i thought it was an ST as well.

And im sorry what the hell is going on in the bullpen. and then jeter missing the pop up. the second that dropped in, I knew big poppi was hitting a homerun.

also when are they going to understand that sturtze can't handle it anymore.

I believe Jeter missed the pop in center in the 7th and it did not hurt us as Willy Moe then flied to left field.

Walks & HBPs will get you everytime.

Sorry to disapoint everyone but Mirabelli did not arrive in a St. It was a Mass State Trooper Ford Expedition. Unfortunaty the Mass State Police do not own any ST's again sorry to upset everyone.

The best part of the game was the sad, dejected look on Damon's face after Ortiz slapped a multi run homer down his throat.

After the 2004 season, I knew my beloved Red Sox would make some changes. I couldn't believe Damon even considered going to the Yankees. It is disgusting. I think MLB should put team spending caps. An annual payroll over 200 million for a baseball team is ridiculous.

I am glad to see Mirabelli back with the Red Sox. I worked the Padre's dugout on the home opener this year. I had a quick conversation with Mirabelli, but I could tell he wasn't into the game. Nor was Bellhorn for that matter, although he is actually starting to produce with the Padres now.

Go Red Sox!

Scrubb

Latest posts